Our complete line of services will keep your equipment finely tuned no matter the sport or the season. And you’ll never have to leave your gear behind – we’ll take care of it while you wait!
For sport-specific services, please select from the menu at left.
A hallmark of our service commitment, the Junior Trade-In Program is our way of making it easier for families to play together. Trade in your kid’s new or used equipment every year for up to 50% savings on a new package. We have tons of gear available at great prices, designed to make skiing, riding and golfing affordable for the entire family.
Selection: Come early in the season for the best selection Trade & Exchange: Trade-ins must be made from Labor Day Weekend through March 31.
New Equipment: When you purchase a new package and return it within 12 months, you will receive a 50% credit toward your next trade-in purchase. Used Equipment: Trade-ins are based on each individual component and can be traded for like-priced equipment during the year for a nominal fee. Bindings: Bindings must be tested for safety to ASTM standards, a procedure that costs $15 and takes about 30 minutes. On busy days, please be advised that we may not be able to provide this service while you wait.
• WOW! It's our original trade-in program and our most popular! It's legendary.
• If you bought new equipment last year, we'll give you 50% credit towards other new equipment. If you choose used equipment, we'll give you $45.00 credit towards other used equipment.
New trade-in customers
• Get your used skis for $59.99, boots for $40.00 and a safety check for $15.00. Your total cost is $114.99 for a ski package.
• Get your used snowboard for $59.99, boots for $40.00 Your total cost is $99.99 for snowboard package.
• New Ski and Snowboard packages starting at $199.99