Boulder, Colorado (27 years)
2. Why CSG?
Always liked the vibe, plus I like working for the most
knowledgeable and fun stores around!
3. Favorite recreation location/ski or golf resort
Crested Butte—Mountain biking
4. What unique perspective do you offer to your customers?
I am a mother, understand style vs. budgets, and I am friendly
5. What do your customers like most about you?
My willingness to help and make their shopping experience fun
6. Describe a memorable situation in which you really had an impact on a customer
I get phone calls and cards from people years after they have made purchases
telling me how much they have loved them…That is very rewarding for me!
7. Favorite sporting event
8. Most memorable moment skiing/golfing?
Getting lost in Crested Butte and making a snow fort to sleep in!
9. Favorite piece of equipment
My mountain Bike
10. Favorite accessory or gadget
11. Best gift at CSG under $50
12. Best equipment selection advice
What kind of skier are you? Buy for your type, not what magazines and pros
pros are talking about
13. What do you carry in your ski jacket/golf bag
14. Best ski day/golf outing snack/meal
Bowl of chili and a beer
15. What’s on your play list?
U2, coldplay, lots of 1970 -1980 R&B, classic rock
16. Favorite sports team
CU Buffs, and Chicago Cubs
17. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
San Juan Islands in Washington
18. Name your top three non-ski/golf activities
Playing with my kids, mtn. biking, and hiking.
19. Where can you usually be found?
At home with my kids