2. Why CSG?
We are the leaders in the Ski and Snowboard industry in Denver Front Range
3. Favorite recreation location/ski or golf resort
Green Valley Ranch G.C.
4. What unique perspective do you offer to your customers?
Product Knowledge Past, Present and Future
5. What do your customers like most about you?
Product Knowledge and Customer Service
7. Favorite sporting event
Snowboarding, Skateboarding, and Golf
8. Most memorable moment skiing/golfing?
Snowboard trip to Whistler B.C courtesy of Sapient Snowboards
9. Favorite piece of equipment
My snowboard boots because they fit perfect
10. Favorite accessory or gadget
My Golf GPS range finder
11. Best gift at CSG under $50
1 dozen Titleist Pro V 1 golf balls
12. Best equipment selection advice
How many days do you ride a year, if more than 10 get a boot that fits properly! If your feet are not happy, you will not be happy!
13. What do you carry in your ski jacket/golf bag
2 PBJ sandwiches
14. Best ski day/golf outing snack/meal
PBR and a PBJ
15. What’s on your play list?
Circle Jerks, the Dammed, TSOL, Black Flag, Stiff Little Fingers, Sex Pistols, I love old skool Punk cranked really loud
16. Favorite sports team
None, not a big fan of team sports
17. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
Skated Tony Hawk’s ramp in the late 80’s when I worked at Tracker trucks / Blockhead skateboards
18. Name your top three non-ski/golf activities
*taking long walks with my wife Sue and our dog Sasha.
*Drinking a cold PBR in my backyard
*hanging out with my family and friends
19. Where can you usually be found?
At work on the sales floor