2. Why CSG?
I was with the rest and went to the BEST!
3. Favorite recreation location/ski or golf resort
4. What unique perspective do you offer to your customers?
Knowledge is power. And knowing is half the battle.
5. What do your customers like most about you?
My strong jaw line and up beat personality.
6. Describe a memorable situation in which you really had an impact on a customer
A couple came in to learn about new product and left so happy that they emailed corporate to tell them what a great experience they had.
7. Favorite sporting event
Air Guitar World Championship.
8. Most memorable moment skiing/golfing?
First trip to Silverton. We had fresh tracks all day.
9. Favorite piece of equipment
My grappling hook
10. Favorite accessory or gadget
11. Best gift at CSG under $50
TaylorMade Rocket Balls!!!
12. Best equipment selection advice
Listen to an expert not your friends.
13. What do you carry in your ski jacket/golf bag
iphone, double-decker taco, Redbull, PBR, keys and my lucky wonder-roos.
14. Best ski day/golf outing snack/meal
The “Beave” 2007 tree runs with my best friends and fresh chocolate chip cookies at the bottom of each run.
15. What’s on your play list?
Lady Gaga, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Captain Deke and Shrimp Shack Shooters, Brittany Spears and every #1 hit from the 80’s.
16. Favorite sports team
The Jamacian Bobsled Team. Feel the rhythm feel the rhyme look out world it’s bobsled time “COOL RUNNINS!”
17. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
21 Jump Street
18. Name your top three non-ski/golf activities
Pogs, Jumanji and Mahjong
19. Where can you usually be found?
AT the Build A Bear Workshop.