2. Why CSG?
Because I am great at it, and that makes it fun to go to work!
3. Favorite recreation location/ski or golf resort
Topeka Country Club
4. What unique perspective do you offer to your customers?
I’ve experienced skiing as a vacation skier, a Vail local, and a Denver weekend warrior. Yet still, every time I go skiing, I learn something new!
5. What do your customers like most about you?
I listen and ask questions, then suggest the best gear for that individual
6. Describe a memorable situation in which you really had an impact on a customer
A customer once burst into tears while describing her difficult history with ski boots. 45 minutes later, she asked if she could give me a hug
7. Favorite sporting event
8. Most memorable moment skiing/golfing?
Hitting my first hole in one, at my home course, while playing a round with my Dad is a pretty tough one to beat.
9. Favorite piece of equipment
My Ping Eye 2+ Sand Wedge. I have had it since I was 14
10. Favorite accessory or gadget
11. Best gift at CSG under $50
CSG gift Card
12. Best equipment selection advice
Buy ski boots that feel just a little too small
13. What do you carry in your ski jacket/golf bag
iPhone, chapstick, wallet, and chocolate. That’s it… the whole list!
14. Best ski day/golf outing snack/meal
A breakfast that includes plenty o’ bacon
15. What’s on your play list?
For skiing? Usually something FAST!
16. Favorite sports team
The University of Kansas Jayhawks
17. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
Positano, Italy. Google earth it sometime!
18. Name your top three non-ski/golf activities
Travel, dinner with friends, and going to the movies
19. Where can you usually be found?
Home base is Denver, CO