David “Coach” Barnett
2. Why CSG?
Good people, great products, awesome customers.
3. Favorite recreation location/ski or golf resort
Redlands Mesa Golf Club – Grand Junction, Colorado
4. What unique perspective do you offer to your customers?
Thirty-two years of teaching – I can deal with most situations promptly and calmly.
5. What do your customers like most about you?
I’ll take the time to get them fit properly so their equipment performs the best for them.
6. Describe a memorable situation in which you really had an impact on a customer
Helping an eight year old find the right set of clubs.
7. Favorite sporting event
Masters Tournament, Augusta Georgia
8. Most memorable moment skiing/golfing?
Eagled hole #6 – Kingsbarns, in St. Andrews Scotland 390 yard par 4 – drove the green – made 10ft putt.
9. Favorite piece of equipment
Cleveland CG12 wedges 52 and 56 degree
10. Favorite accessory or gadget
Sky caddie SG-2
11. Best gift at CSG under $50
Sol Multisport Z Sunscreen
12. Best equipment selection advice
Ask a lot of questions – we know the answers or can find out promptly
13. What do you carry in your ski jacket/golf bag
“Wyoming state quarters” – for ball marks
14. Best ski day/golf outing snack/meal
Breakfast Burritos at “The Club of Pradera”
15. What’s on your play list?
“Lucky Old Sun” – Kenny Chesney, “Abracsas” – Santana, “Sultans of Swing” – Dire Straits
17. Where is the coolest place you have ever been?
St. Andrews Scotland – Old Course
18. Name your top three non-ski/golf activities
1) spoiling my Granddaughters 2) Fishing 3) Playing Cribbage with my father-in-law
19. Where can you usually be found?
Where ever I am, or hope to be